- At Otricoli,Italy just
between Umbria and Latium, 60 km north of Rome, in an old country house.
- Gilet, Spain in a country house near Valencia, wirh swimming
pool in a natural protected area
||Relaxing, playful experiences of natural vision improvement|
Otricoli 28 July - 4 August
Gilet 11 - 18 August
Otricoli,25 August - 1 September
|How to get there
||By car, by train (and by plane).|
Maurizio Cagnoli, the founder of Buena Vista
Amelia Salvador, MD oftalmologist (at Gilet)
||Download (.rtf format) Gilet
registration form Otricoli registration form
- Otricoli An old hamlet 60 Km north of Rome, between Umbria and
Latium. A breathtaking view on a landscape of hills, oaks and olive trees.
We play and train ourselves under huge oaks and occasionally seek the refreshment
of a nearby swimming pool. Attractive little medieval villages, as well
as harmonious landscapes will quench our thirst for beauty and stimulate
our visual functions. No traffic, no noises, no crowds.
- Gilet El Jardín del Mar, is a space devoted to groups in the
middle of the Parc Natural de la Calderona, some 35 kilómetros from
Valencia and15 minutes from the beaches of Sagunto and Canet.
A swimming pool with no chlorine (osmosis system) is part of the compound, as
well as shady places. Pine woods for pleasant walks, including night walks,.
We devote an average of 4 hours (+ occasional evening sessions) a day
to our eyes, including guided visualizations, walks and rest, with frequent
pauses for a cup of tea or a fruit salad or an ice cream.
We take advantage of the beauty of nature and occasionally walk to enjoy
the coolness of nights, appreciating the undisturbed darkness.
The courses will mainly happen in English (italian,
german, french and spanish are also spoken). They are meant as a pleasant
holiday in which you also have opportunities to refresh and improve your eyesight.
Achievements that will come on their own:
- better vision without lenses
- astigmatism will either improve or disappear
- tensions and headaches will be forgotten
- better balance and body coordination
- better mood, optimism and self trust
- a higher level of energy and awareness
Unique features of Holiday on Eyes:
- Night vision: here and only here you will improve your night
- A new balance between right and left eye, between the left and
right sides of your body and the male and female sides of your mind
|Hobbies and other activities are welcome. Bring what
you like with you. Reading, or working on lab top are not encouraged, as
they may interfere with the purposes of the courses. But you are allowed
to bring you vision improvement books!
Apart from that, also bring your glasses (several ones, specially your old,
We will probably schedule: a couple of trips to places of interest like
lakes, roman ruins or simply enjoying a Campari in one of the many pleasant
medieval villages. A soothing bath in hot springs is also a favourite choice.
Your partner is also welcome, if he/she takes part in the course.
(no kids under 18, though).
Shared rooms or single rooms, all with bathrooms. Meals (+ tea, coffee,
wine etc) are included. Mainly vegetarian cuisine. Vegetables mainly organically
- 1st day: arrival in the afternoon, welcome. After dinner we meet to
schedule activity for the following days.
- During the following days we devote four hours a day to guided experiences.
Holiday, relax and leisure will be the main point of interest.
- Last day: breakfast and departure in the morning.
get to Otricoli
- By plane: Arriving in Rome, Fiumicino airport there is a train for Orte
(once every hour) which takes you straight through to Stimigliano or Civita
Castellana in an hour and a half. We will come to collect you.
- By train: Arrive at Orte (between Florence and Rome). We will come to collect
- By car: Highway A1 approx. two hours after Florence (direction Rome). Get
out at Magliano Sabina which is 5 KM from our house.
How to get to
- By plane or bus: Arriving in Valencia, then there are buses (ask us for
- By car: first arrive in Valencia, then it's possible to reach Gilet (ask
us for details)
Euro 740, tuition, accomodation and meals included (double or triple rooms;
a single room, 20% more at Otricoli). When booking you have to pay Euro 100
by bank draft (see registration form)
Fill the Gilet
registration form and send it by mail
or email to: Amelia Salvador email@example.com
Fill the Otricoli
registration form and send it by mail
or email to: Maurizio Cagnoli firstname.lastname@example.org
tel +39 339 4817146
Working with people's eyes
refractive operations the birth of Buena Vista